February 24, 2007

The Requisite Awkward Introduction.

Well, hello! You seem to have stumbled upon my little corner of the net. You can call me K. Welcome. I *heart* movies. That's what this nice little blog is for. Through this blog I'll be keeping tabs on movies I'm excited about, reviewing new movies that I see, pointing out the occasional tiny gem no one would see, and hopefully servicing the general public by separating the crap from the gold. Because, let's face it, the business side of Hollywood is definitely not all about the viewer. So when it's late January/early February and the industry is busy congratulating itself and unloading all of its crap onto the public and some poor unsuspecting soul is just looking for a good movie to see...well, maybe I will be able to help.

And, roll camera!
~K

1 comment:

Jez said...

I can't wait to see some movie reviews from you K!

And I shall put in a link or two for you :D